Spicy Chipotle Turkey Burgers
“With a chipotle chile pepper, mozzarella cheese and other seasonings, you will absolutely love this spicy, yet flavorful, burger!”
Rate/Review | Read Reviews (386)
Original Recipe Yield 4 burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the hamburgers on the preheated grill until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.