(We can keep the same warmup and maybe add a couple laps around the park if you can.) I put the changes in BOLD so if you decide that you are not ready for the progression, you can just keep the same exercise that we did last week.)
Warm-up: Jumping Jacks- 25, Butt kicks-20secs, High knees-30secs
(perform all exercises 3-4 times depending on how much time you have)
1. Pushups on knees or toes or a combo going side to side (so feet are stationary and you move to the right and to the left/ 12-20 reps
2. Body weight squats-10 reps , jump squats-10 reps for a total of 20 each
3. Plank or Bridge on the floor/ 60 secs
4. Plank position on your hands coming back onto your elbows. up with rt. up with lf. and down with rt. and down with lf. /total of 6 each side
5. Double Walking lunges/ up and back/ 20 (so 2 stationary lunges before you walk forward)
6. Side Bridge/ 45secs each side
7. Burpies/30 secs.
This is a progression to the workout from last week. Please let me know if you have an questions about the exercises and how to perform each correctly.